Come See What We Can Do for You
Plastic Surgery - Missoula, Butte, Helena, Montana
Northwest Plastic Surgery Associates, PLLC, is pleased to provide both reconstructive and plastic surgery at our Missoula practice. A member of the American Society for Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), Dr. Stephen P. Hardy is trained, experienced, and qualified to perform both cosmetic and reconstructive surgical procedures on the face and all areas of the body. Because many cosmetic procedures are rooted in reconstructive plastic surgery, Dr. Hardy and our staff are uniquely qualified to perform the procedures necessary to meet your cosmetic needs.
It is important to understand that the circumstances and experiences of every individual are unique. Plastic surgery involves many choices. The first and most important choice is selecting a surgeon you can trust. As an ASPS Member Surgeon, Dr. Hardy has the following qualifications:
- At least six years of surgical training and experience, with a minimum of three years in plastic surgery.
- Training and experience in all plastic surgery procedures, including breast, body, face, and reconstruction.
- Operates only in accredited medical facilities.
- Adheres to a strict code of ethics.
- Fulfills continuing medical education requirements, including standards and innovations in patient safety.
- Certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Surgical Procedures We Offer
- Mole Removal
- Cleft Palate Treatment
- Craniofacial Reconstruction
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Lift
- Brow Lift
- Eyelid Surgery
Contact Us for a Plastic Surgery Consultation
It's natural to focus on the expected result of a surgery than on the process of a surgery, but to be fully informed, it's important to learn about the safety of a procedure as well as the expected outcome. Although thousands of people have plastic surgery every year without complications, no surgical procedure is risk-free. Patients at Northwest Plastic Surgery Associates, PLLC, can rest assured that they will be well-educated about any of the plastic surgery procedures offered at our Missoula practice. If you are considering plastic surgery, or would simply like to learn more about us, contact Dr. Stephen Hardy at Northwest Plastic Surgery Associates, PLLC, to schedule your personal consultation.