Serving Northwest Montana Communities
Dr. Stephen Hardy of Northwest Plastic Surgery Associates is one of the leading cosmetic and reconstructive surgeons in the northwestern region of Montana. He maintains his primary practice in Missoula, Montana, but also serves the residents of Lake, Flathead County and surrounding areas from a satellite clinic housed at Big Sky Pediatric Dentistry in Whitefish. In addition, Northwest Plastic Surgery Associates serves the residents of Helena, Butte and surround areas from a satellite clinic housed at Contour 406 in Helena. His years of experience, wealth of knowledge, and clinical expertise are only a few of the reasons that residents from all over Northwest Montana seek out his services.
Contact Northwest Plastic Surgery Associates, serving Missoula, the Flathead, Helena and all surrounding areas to schedule a consultation with Dr. Stephen Hardy. You may email our office using the form on this page.
Missoula Bone & Joint Surgery Center - Missoula, Montana
Dr. Hardy performs outpatient plastic surgery at the Missoula Bone & Joint Surgery Center, conveniently located next to his primary office. This facility is an ambulatory surgery center which has been certified by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care since 2002. The certification status means the surgery center provides services of the highest quality and complies with certain rigorous performance measures. Based on the exceptional quality of its physicians, staff, and facility, the Bone & Joint Center was honored as one of Becker's Hospital Review's 100 Best Places to Work in 2010.
Mast Family Dentistry - Helena, Montana
Patients looking for options in plastic and reconstructive surgery in the Helena and surrounding region can schedule an appointment with
Dr. Hardy at Mast Family Dentistry, another local clinic serving the region. Mast Family Dentistry is another state-of-the-art facility, staffed by experienced medical professionals, offering the latest in technological equipment, and also boasting beautiful architecture, amenities and location close to Carroll College.
Dr. Hardy offers the following surgical procedures to patients in the Northwest Montana region:
- Breast surgery - augmentation with implants, and lift procedures
- Liposuction - laser liposuction and body contouring, abdominoplasty
- Facial surgery - facelift, autologous fat injections, rhinoplasty, brow lift, eyelid surgery
- Cleft palate and cleft lip surgery
- Craniofacial reconstruction
- Mole removal (for established patients only)
In addition to these surgical options, Dr. Hardy and his team at Northwest Plastic Surgery Associates also offer:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic - for treatment of facial lines/wrinkles and hyperhidrosis
- Laser treatments - MicroLaser peel, permanent hair reduction, Sciton™ laser suite of therapies
- Fillers and injectables - JUVÉDERM™ family of injectables
- Skin rejuvenation, microneedling with or without PRP, PlasmaPen, topical skin care products
Contact Northwest Plastic Surgery Associates
If you live in the Rocky Mountain region and are interested in a consultation with one of the area's leading cosmetic and reconstructive surgeons, contact Northwest Plastic Surgery Associates today. Dr. Hardy serves Missoula and all surrounding areas.