Dermal Fillers Provide Nonsurgical Facial Enhancement
Non-invasive dermal fillers can provide immediate results, involve no downtime or recovery time, and can be applied in one quick, effective appointment. At Northwest Plastic Surgery Associates, dermal fillers provide a nonsurgical solution for adding volume and minimizing mild to significant facial lines and wrinkles. Our staff uses dermal fillers at our Missoula, MT, practice to augment and smooth different areas of the face.
What Are Dermal Fillers?
As we age, the skin can begin to lose its natural elasticity and fat deposits in the face. To help patients combat these effects, Northwest Plastic Surgery Associates practice uses dermal fillers to help patients achieve more youthful-looking aesthetics. Dermal fillers are specially designed medical treatments that are typically administered as injections. These treatments can be used to decrease and eliminate mild to severe lines, wrinkles, and add volume to cheeks.
Dermal fillers are most commonly used to:
- Fill “smile lines” (nasolabial folds)
- Fill lines around mouth and chin (melomental fold)
- Minimize crow's feet
- Decrease appearance of tear troughs and bulging lower eyelids
- Reduce forehead lines and face wrinkling
- Add volume to the cheeks and chin area
- Add volume to lips
- Minimize scarring and other imperfections
Types of Dermal Fillers
We offer a wide variety of JUVÉDERM® and Restylane® fillers to treat patients’ unique needs. Each filler uses safe, effective hyaluronic acid (HA), a natural chemical found in the skin. When injected into the dermal layer, HA binds with water and expands to fill wrinkles and add volume. Because hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring ingredient in the body, there is a reduced risk for inflammation and allergic reaction.
The dermal fillers we provide include:
- JUVÉDERM Ultra®: Used for moderate wrinkles, scarring, mild to moderate lip enhancement, and to fill in fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth (perioral lines). In most cases, results last about nine to 12 months.
- JUVÉDERM Ultra Plus®: Ideal for significant lip enhancement, deep wrinkles, nasolabial folds, and facial enhancement in cheeks. Results typically last 12 months.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC: Ideal for enhancing volume loss in the cheek and chin area. Results may last up to two years.
- Restylane®: Used to enhance lips and add volume for moderate to severe nasolabial fold wrinkles. Results can last six to nine months.
Dermal fillers provide a nonsurgical solution for adding volume and minimizing mild to significant facial lines and wrinkles.
- Restylane Silk®: Designed to smooth fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth and for lip augmentation. Results can last six to nine months.
- Restylane Lift®: Adds volume to mid-face and cheek area and treats moderate to severe facial wrinkling, specifically the nasolabial folds. Results can last six to nine months.
Meet Our Esthetician
If you are looking for an alternative to cosmetic surgery that can deliver a younger looking appearance, contact our practice today to schedule a consultation with our dedicated esthetician. Dermal fillers can provide non-surgical, effective treatment to improve your skin and features.