What is Personalized Skin Analysis?
To select the best treatment for your unique skin composition, our esthetician can conduct a personalized skin analysis at our Polson, MT, practice. At Northwest Plastic Surgery Associates, we will use factors such as moisture, natural pigmentation, elasticity, collagen production, and sensitivity levels to determine which products or nonsurgical treatments will provide optimal results. Through skin analysis, we can help address any issues you are concerned with, such as adult acne, wrinkles, brown spots, and sun damaged skin.
What Is Skin Analysis?
Your skin is the largest organ of the body and is made up of three different layers: epidermis, dermis, and hypodermis. Its primary function is to protect the body from microbes (bacteria) and outside elements. If you have troublesome or aggravated skin, a personalized skin analysis may be recommended by Dr. Stephen P. Hardy before any surgical procedures are performed. This will help evaluate persistent problem areas and in most cases, properly restore your healthy complexion.
During your skin analysis, our esthetician will meet with you to discuss your overall cosmetic goals and concerns, and then use our state-of-the-art VISIA™ Complexion Analysis System diagnostic tool. This photographic technology will allow us to evaluate:
- Your skin type (dry, oily, or combination)
- Uneven skin tone
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Sun damage (UV spots) and age spots (hyperpigmentation)
- Growth of bacteria
- Enlarged pores
- Aggravated skin
- Allergic reactions
The VISIA™ Complexion Analysis System will specifically highlight your problem areas by capturing a multidimensional image, allowing us to give you a detailed report and recommendations for a customized treatment plan. In addition, we will be able to use your medical and genetic history and nutrition and lifestyle behaviors to help determine whether you have important risk factors.
We are proud to offer a complete range of non-surgical procedures and treatments to help address troublesome skin. Your skin care issues could be caused by sun or chemical exposure, nutrition, a product you are using, or even heredity.
A personalized skin analysis may be an imperative step in properly restoring a healthy complexion.
Undergoing a skin analysis at Northwest Plastic Surgery Associates will allow our esthetician to find the root of the issue and provide you with a recommended skin care regime that might include:
- Colorescience: Mineral makeup foundation brush that is free from preservatives, oils, waxes, and fragrances.
- Société® Clinical Skincare: Safe and effective skin care line made with raw ingredients free from sulfates known to irritate skin.
- PicoSure®: Laser treatment designed to improve skin elasticity and address brown spots, sun damage, wrinkles, acne scars, and redness.
- Sciton®: Laser treatment that addresses brown spots and hyperpigmentation.
- JUVÈDERM®: Injections that reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth and nose.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: Injections that reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes and forehead.
Schedule Your Skin Analysis
A personalized skin analysis may be an imperative step in properly restoring a healthy complexion. At Northwest Plastic Surgery Associates, we want to help you achieve your cosmetic skin care goals. Contact our office today to schedule your personalized skin analysis.